Rates for your stay
prices are subject to change, reservation system prices are always current
RV/Trailers sites w/electric & water - $25
RV/Trailers primitive sites - $20
Tent sites - $15
Stalls - 10'x12' - $20
Corrals - 12'x12' - $15
Deposit - 1 nights fee per site, stall & corral
Day parking per rig -$5
Day parking during a holiday or event - $5 per person
Holiday’s are to be paid in full within the 7 days before arrival date.
If you have an emergency while in the camp, call 911 and give your site number then notify camp staff.
Check-In is at 2 pm. If arriving after 8 pm, please let us know.
- Check-Out is 12 pm. If your spot is not booked we will allow a late checkout.
- Quiet Time is from the hours of 10:00PM to 7:00AM.
- All guests must register and sign liability waiver.
- Radios/TV’s and other electronic equipment volume must be as not to disturb neighbors.
- Fighting or any other disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. Anyone that participates in any of this type of behavior will be asked to leave and not return without a refund.
- Drinking alcoholic beverages is allowed, however, excessive rowdiness or loudness will not be tolerated.
- All fires must be in fire rings. Do not put glass or cans in the fire pits.
- Whatever you take into the park with you (water bottles, cans, etc…), please bring back out with you or deposit your trash into the trash cans that are provided on the trails. Help us keep our park beautiful!
- Dogs are allowed. HOWEVER, they must be on a leash or in your vehicle or camper at all times. Do not tie them to or around water or electric hook ups. Do Not bring aggressive dogs. We understand your dog may be good around horses but these are not your horses. Please respect your fellow campers. Only one verbal warning will be issued. If you cannot follow this rule you will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Owners are responsible to cleanup after their pets. All animal waste must be cleaned up in plastic bags and deposited in the dumpster.
- Children 10 and under in age must be attended by an adult in the barns. Children 16 and under are not allowed to drive ATVs, golf carts, or any motorized vehicles on premises.
- Garbage must be deposited in the trash cans.
- If you need us, and we aren't out, please call us at 229-445-6676, or use the call box at the gate located at the entrance of the campground. We ask that you respect our privacy and not come to our home.
- Management reserves the right to refuse or cancel service.
- All horses must have a current negative Coggins Test and provide it to camp staff prior to unloading.
- Halters must be removed from all equine while equine is in stalls.
- Do not tie your horses to anything other than hitching posts. Owners will be responsible for any damages.
- If you rinse down your horse, use the wash area only and please help conserve water.
- All campers must clean up after themselves and their horses.
- Campers using small pens, hitching posts, stalls or pickets are responsible for cleaning up these areas prior to your departure at the end of your stay.
- Sawdust or shavings must be used and cleaned up in all stalls.
- Please put all hay strings in the trash can